search this blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

kate + dave

16-35 mm
f/2.8 @ 1/6 sec
250 iso


OH, gosh! I can't believe I'm home! 24 hours of airports and planes and I finally made it. I will spare you all the gory details, and instead excite you with images from my first, hopefully not my last, Boston Wedding!

As usually, there are more on their "sneak peek". Just click HERE. I hope to have the slide show up soon, so check back for updates!

The first shot? The one above? I LOVE THIS SHOT! I got to ride in a classic, original, a Rolls Royce. It was such a beautiful car, and such a beautiful day! I had to mention that shot because it seriously was a great day! We are going through one of the tunnels on the way to the reception and yes, I will shamelessly admit, I asked them to kiss. But seriously, they didn't mind, because the two kissed several times and for much longer than what the shot needed. Geez....newlyweds.

I wish I could remember the hairdressers name, I'm so sorry if you are reading this, but she we went to Louis of Boston. (Kate, correct me if I'm wrong.) and she has been working with Kate and her amazingly healthy hair, for years. I love what she did with it!

50.0mm
1/400
f/1.2
iso 400

The salon had all this cool contemporary art hanging that made a great backdrop for a great viel.

16-35mm
1/160
f/2.8
iso 320



50.0mm
1/2500
f/1.2
iso 1600





16-35mm
1/1600
f/2.8
iso 500



We couldn't have asked for a better Boson Day! Or so I'm told. LOL




We strolled around campus for a bit. Kate went to school at Wellesly, which is where the ceremony took place, and we spent some quick minutes just walking a bit. Oh, my gosh! You could take photographs here for hours! But we didn't have hours, so we quickly strolled down the road and back.




Amazing scenery and amazing dresses! I loved the color! Indigo Blue...chosen by Kate's sister, Sarah.



and then the boys! Never a dull moment, and never a dull joke.


















































































































5 comments:

Jodel Phillips 1:47 PM  

Wonderful! Looks like you had another gorgeous wedding and a gorgeous couple. A Rolls! What fun!!!!! Love the iradescence (sp) in the shot of the dresses.

Jodel

Ramie Babcock 8:20 PM  

As usual, gorgeous! Just curious, what lenses are you using these days? I'm going to assume the reception was shot with that lovely 50mm 1.2mm, but wondering what your outdoor stuff was shot with, and in the car? I wish you lived closer so we could all get together and talk photography! Like our own little Crazies group!

alicia 11:24 PM  

I love these pictures. The flowers. The bridesmaids' dresses. THE CAR!!!! I love the rolls. The couple of course. They look happy and their pictures are perfect.

Jamie Pitman 9:40 PM  

Kristin, I don't know how you could get any better, but these are my favorite wedding pics of yours I have seen so far! I would also like to know what lenses you were using. Thanks!

cristy cross 11:12 PM  

Kristin I'm glad your back. And thanks for my bday wishes. You are so sweet. I hope you are feeling rested and getting caught up on things.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP