search this blog

Thursday, May 03, 2007

sarah



I can't believe she's a GRADUATE! Oh, my...

This is Sarah and I've known her family for years, thanks to my daughter and her baby sister playing sports together. Sarah is graduating this year from Corondao and even won the coveted spot of commencement speaker! GO SARAH! I have to say, I'm not surprised. Very well poised and such a keen eye for coolness, I've quietly admired Sarah for years. She's the girl I wanted to be instead of the goon I was in HS. No worries, though...the girl can be goofy, too! But those images, my dear, are just for me and Mom. HA!

We spent Saturday evening finding cool spots to go with her ultra cool clothes. You can view more of Sarah by clicking HERE.
























0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP