search this blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

cristy cross

Oh, gosh! I'm hoping she reads this and emails me the shot of the two of us from the balcony this weekend. Yoo hoo! Cristy!

I meant to mention her in my previous post, but Cristy Cross is a photographer friend of mine who is breaking into weddings on her own. When she asked if she could "tag along" to get prepared for her wedding season, I of course said YES!

She drove on over from New Mexico this weekend to shoot Kimberly and Beau's wedding. It was perfect, because she's good friends with the bride and knew her from church.

So a win win situation and I got to hang with Cristy for the day! FUN!

Check out her work, HERE.

Hi, Cristy!

1 comments:

cristy cross 1:50 PM  

Aww thanks Kristin!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP