search this blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

ginger + brett (finally...)



Ginger Thames married Brett McDowell Saturday evening at her family home. It was so much fun! I've known Ginger's Mom, Candy for quite some time now, and it was such a great day just being there to watch this happen! Not to mention that these folks really know how to host a party! Great Music, Great Food, Great Drinks! The decorations were fabulous and the guest list peppered with friendly faces!

It was so much fun!






















































































I LOVE the composition of this shot Stephanie took! That's what is great about having a 2nd shooter. I wish I had her at every wedding.


































Okay...whew! Many, many more on their online gallery including images of Ginger in her dress out at her dad's ranch. Definitely worth the click thru. CLICK HERE.

Ginger, if you are reading this, which I highly doubt since you are in Mexico on your honeymoon, I LOVED photographing you! You are my "essay" bride and I love spunk like that! (wink wink)

Love,
Kristin



4 comments:

Kim 6:10 AM  

Okay, so my husband is away on business for the week. So I have lots of time on my hands once the babies are in bed....Thanks for taking up at least an hour-or more last night with your blog..........This wedding looks like it turned out just as planned, the pictures are...AWESOME!

laurenclark 8:34 AM  

love it!

kristinbednarz 9:13 AM  

Ha!

Kim - Thank you, but I totally know how you feel. I do that almost every night! I'm addicted to blogs.

and Lauren - yours is one I'm addicted too!

LOL

cristy cross 10:55 AM  

Kristin-those sunflowers. You were kidding at how beautiful they are. I love looking at your blog and seeing people I know. I know Kristen Tarbox, and then another girl that I think was family (Ashley Maines-or something like that). We went to the same schools growing up but she was older than me. LOVE your ring shot!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP