search this blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

leslie + ronnie (part 1)



Just got back from San Angelo where I photographed Leslie's and Ronnie's Family Celebration at Cain's Cove by the lake. Despite the mosquitos, and the fact that I fried my laptop by spilling coffee on it, it was such a great weekend! I'm downloading the cards right now, but wanted to post a few from the rehearsal to get you excited! It was such a great weekend and I fell in love with a gazebo. Can one do that? I just loved everything about it. In fact, I wrote down the number on the metal seal that listed where it was made and by who. I've never felt this way about a gazebo before.

On to the images! I'll post the wedding tomorrow and try to get caught up on slideshows and galleries! Wedding Photographers and Summer Break! WOW!

























0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP