search this blog

Saturday, June 30, 2007

an engagement in Justiceburg, Texas


Clell and Ashley invited me out to his grandparents SPREAD in Rattlesnake land. I was a bit intimidated upon hearing about 122 snakes killed so far this season, but hey... new angles, new light, and and new inspiration. Right?

Definitely RIGHT. I loved hanging out at the Ranch and photographing these two! They were very gracious to work with me 1/2 the night and I'm so bummed I'm already booked for their wedding date. VERY BUMMED.

Thanks you guys! I had a great time.




































4 comments:

Molly 8:37 PM  

Love these!

Jennifer Adling 5:55 AM  

I love Ashley and I am so excited for her!! Congratultions guys!!

Anonymous 8:25 PM  

Kristin these pics are GREAT you did an AWESOME job

Through the Eyes of Kenda 7:24 PM  

I love the way you used your 20!! Great pics!!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP