search this blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

abby and andy (for emily alexander)

I 2nd shot for Dallas photographer, Emily Alexander this weekend. She had a wedding booked before she found out she was expecting, and with only a few more weeks to go, I invited myself to schlep her gear and bring her liquids. LOL

I've known Emily since 2004 when I photographed her wedding to Jonathan. We've kept in touch ever since and when she started her photography business, even more so! I love it when you click with a bride and just share the same passions. It makes you feel a bit better about your obsession. LOL

We had a great time, and I'm so bummed I did not take one photo of us together. That's so not like me. Just broke the "Eli rule" of photography, which is GET IN THE PICTURE, STUPID. Cuz when you are gone, folks will want to look back through the photos.

Abby and Andy, the bride and groom, saw each other before the ceremony, and they were just wonderful to work with, giving us tons of time to photograph the portraits. I'll share what I took, but you will have to go to Emily's blog to see the main photos.

Facebook link to Andy + Abby's album.














































2 comments:

Britta 10:51 AM  

And DAVID GASCHEN! Those pictures in the adoration chapel are amazing! What a beautiful ceremony to have been a part of. And I bet the priest was on time - the priest for my 5pm wedding was 30 minutes late! Can you imagine?!! He thought the ceremony was at 6, but it was at 5. Talk about freaking out the wedding coordinator!

Kayla Barker 7:48 PM  

Kristin, I know I already told you, but I love these! Great job! I love the the photos of her lite by the stained glass. And you got great face shots of her being handed off to the groom! Love them!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP