search this blog

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

a cool bloke

image above, copyright of sean flannigan photography, 2007.


This post if for my friend Julie. We like to look at photography websites together and discuss what we like and love about them. Most of the time we agree, JESH, and sometimes we don't. I think she will like this new "bloke" I'm following.

Sean Flanigan

Just click his name for his blog. I check it every day and just love the simplicity, yet realness of his work. He's just enough quirky with a touch of romance mixed in. Perfect for my taste.

Hope you enjoy! And Sean, not that you even know who I am, but if you are getting an increase number of hits today, "you are welcome." LOL

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP