search this blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

technological woes

I'm so sorry if you've been trying to reach me since last week. I've been having trouble for weeks now with my Cingular Wireless 8125. It's a "do it all phone" and it's given me more grief than it was every worth. Well, my 4th one in less than a year bit the dust today, screen wise, and they are sending me a replacement, but I have basically had enough.

So, I'm the proud owner of an iphone as of 4 PM today. I'm still figuring the thing out, but the good news is, my voice mail is working again, due to a new sim card, which I know think was the problem with phone #2 and #3 but I had no idea.

To make a lon story short, if you tried to reach me by voice mail in the last week and I have not called you, PLEASE email me at kristinbednarz@mac.com or you may now phone 806-789-2673. I hope my main problems are resolved. And thank you so much for your patience!

4 comments:

The JP Behnkes 10:29 AM  

Oh no! Don't tell Joseph that you have an iPhone! He loves Mac and all that goes with it! You will have to let me know how well it works...it could be a birthday present or something for him!

I hope your week gets better! God bless you, beautiful lady!

Jennifer Adling 6:40 AM  

Let me know how you like the iPhone...Eric wants one.

I got him some keen's for his birthday last week and he LOVED them! Got a Keen backpack too that seems to be a good thing...we will test that out next summer!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 7:26 AM  

An iPhone? I am so jealous! Let me know how you like it.

kristinbednarz 4:53 PM  

I love the phone. Plain and simple. I don't know why I hesitated, other than the fact that Johnny didn't have it in stock, but I did hesitate because I thought it couldn't live up to the hype.

But it did.

It's a most excellent phone, seriously, and then it does all this cool extra stuff that really does make my life simplier.

Big thumbs up!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP