search this blog

Sunday, January 06, 2008

at last

Kayla and Clint were married on Friday, January 4, 2008. What a wedding to kick off the year! I first met Kayla over the phone and we clicked immediately. She's a talented designer and really values photography in not just her wedding, but her everyday life. Be sure and check out her website.

The wedding was gorgeous! Fabulous colors and so much love all around. We had a great time together and I'm so happy for them. Clint came through as a total, cool groom and had Kayla and the rest of us enjoying the day.

Take a peek at the dozens of pictures I have here, and bookmark the link to their wedding images for future use. I'll have the rest completed soon!

CLINT AND KAYLA





































































2 comments:

scott neumyer 10:40 AM  

Wow.. She's beautiful and these shots are so great. Love them!

Kayla Barker 5:15 PM  

Ahhhhh! These are fabulous!! Wow! I am so very, very excited to have such amazing photos of our wedding. We just got back a couple days ago and I finally had some time to sit down and look them over! I love them so very much! Thank you, thank you, thank you! My mom has been showing everyone she knows and we have been circulating your name all over the country! I can't wait to play with all the pictures! I am off to look at the rest of the sneak peek on your website! Yay!!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP