search this blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Dropping off at school



Summer has to get a tardy slip because we were late this morning. We
would have been on time, but she forgot her notebook and we had to go
all the way back home. She was so nervous and worried and scared.
It took me back to my 7th grade year and I had just started wearing a
bra and one morning I forgot. Omg! I was so scared that someone
would notice. No one did, of course. I carried a notebook to hide my
"chest". But sitting next to her this morning and her being worried
like that, it instantly tookl me back and made me worry for her. Some
heart hurting.

I'm sure she's fine.

1 comments:

. 3:23 PM  

ur a dork!!! lol i love the bball pics!=)


BooBear

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP