search this blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

for lauren (her engagement)


I know everyone is waiting for the "wedding sneak peek", and it's coming! FER SURE! But I'm backing up all the many, many images, and in the mean time, as the DVD's burn, thought I would share a few from my engagement session I took before I hopped the plane back home yesterday.

Can you say HOT? Cuz it was! Both in the lens and in the thermometer . 98 degrees! YOW! Slaton readers? You will recognize Miss Lauren! I've known her family as long as I've been a Texan which is almost 20 years. Her and Jack are planning an October wedding and I'm so excited to be a part of it.

Enjoy the sneak peek! And stay tuned for Alyson and Matt's wedding sneak peek. It's coming next!






















6 comments:

Kayla Barker 9:27 PM  

Cool new locations, Kristin! Love them!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 5:50 AM  

Lovin' this session a lot! I think it may be one of my favorite of yours. Is that Minnie's daughter? She is gorgeous. Great job, Kristin. Lovin' the spiral staircase.

kristinbednarz 5:59 AM  

Thanks you two. Yes, Kenda, Minni's girl! And I agree, gorgeous! But then again, Jack's holding his own just fine. :)

Molly 10:04 AM  

These are beautiful! I especially love the ones on the stairs.

Kerry Kern 1:59 PM  

AWWW Lauren has grown up... SHe is beautiful, great photos

Alyson 2:15 AM  

I LOVE these pictures especially the staircase! Good job!!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP