search this blog

Friday, May 02, 2008

zac and megan (the rehearsal)

I have a wedding tomorrow! I have so many images to blog from my CA trip. I went out to sunny CA to attend the baptism of my youngest neice. So much fun! We even managed to squeeze in the beach, which was awesome. ONLY reason to live out there. Wait. There's a few others, Noah, Abigail and Hope. :)

But it's back to my regular job, WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY! And this weekend, Zac and Megan are getting married! I went to the rehearsal tonight.

READ ON.


I got to the church and found these two discussing last minute details before the rehearsal started. I love how he is caressing her back. :)

The church has some beautiful stained glass. I'll have to be sure and utilize that tomorrow!



This is too cute! Megan was burning the CD music for her ceremony and Hayden is checking her out nearby. LOL


So many details, so much to think about!


A few goofy groomsmen help to break the ice, that's for sure!



Below is Megan's dad. I think they look so much alike. :)


Zac and Stephanie are related so I've got my favorite FLASH GIRL on the job with me tomorrow. Thought this was cute. :)





I LOVE this image of Zac and it already got me thinking and inspired for couple shot tomorrow. Can't wait!










You two get some sleep and I'll see you tomorrow! Congratulations!!!!


1 comments:

Dennis Bullock 2:31 PM  

Wonderful shots Kristin. I cant wait to see the wedding!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP