search this blog

Monday, September 01, 2008

meet the pirates

Last Wednesday was "Meet the Pirates" at Cooper. Woo Hoo! Summer Zoe had her cheerleading debut! And I was on hand to photograph the event and had a fun time getting to meet key players and administrators. I've started a new gallery on my website of just COOPER EVENTS. Things will come fast and furious in the next few weeks, so keep checking back. All Cooper Events will be turned over to the school Yearbook Department, so any copies will need to requested from Pam McClellan. (I'm sorry if I'm botching your name, Pam.)

Kalyn and Rebekah

Summer Zoe getting fierce!














































1 comments:

Anonymous 4:36 PM  

I don't even really know anyone at Cooper & I am excited to check out your pics! :)

C. Loafman

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP