search this blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

summer plays

I know I take good photographs.

of some things.

Volleyball is NOT my talent. I realize that. But my kid plays, so I must get better. This post is filled with my try @ volleyball photography. LOL These are of Summer Zoe's first game and she did quite good!

Go Summer!


You can see Miss Hanna in this shot. She is Summer's best friend. She made the A team and we are sooooo proud! Go Hanna Go!

looking a bit nervous there.

















She did great and we've enjoyed watching, but I'm not sure I'll ever get good at this. I much prefer the "girls in white". LOL

PS More Volleyball photos to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous 7:05 PM  

aww..Emily and I really love these.

Looking good Summer!

*jodel*

Jennifer Adling 6:49 PM  

I think you take wonderful photos of everything!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP