search this blog

Thursday, June 18, 2009

cheer camp

My baby girl was at Cheer Camp while I was in CA and I so missed her! It's always hard leaving your family, but during emotional times such as broken bones and sick Granny's, it's especially hard! Kalyn and I went and visited her on Wednesday when I got back and took her a cheery slushie from Sonic. LOL

She had a wonderful time and Cooper ROCKED! They were one of 3 Junior High teams and they had 3 of our girls make All - American! WOW!

Congrats to Katie, Megan and Morgan! Way to go!

Here's a few pictures of their dorms and final day of awards. LOVE YOU MISS ZOE!



































1 comments:

Ramie Babcock 3:36 PM  

Kristin, I can't believe how FAST your daughters are growing up! My Gosh! It makes me sad to think people will see Jackson grow up over the years, yet in the blink of an eye! They are truly gorgeous girls!! you should be VERY proud!! :)

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP