search this blog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

heather + ryan (the rehearsal)

What a weekend! I started the day off by dropping my ponds cold cream jar on my toe and bruised my right foot. Add a waiter, a few groomsmen moshing it at the reception, and me stubbing in on a table, I've got a foot that is ready for some major tender care. So, I'm at my new house downloading cards from the wedding and posting this with my foot up. Let the TLC begin!


I wanted to have the rehearsal up yesterday before I left to cover the wedding, but I simply ran out of time. So, here you go! THE REHEARSAL! It was a great way to kick off the wedding weekend and get everyone in the mood to celebrate!

Come back for the wedding sneak peek, I'm working on it next and you have to see Heather in her dress! JAW DROPPING!











































0 comments:

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP