search this blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

leslie + keith (the wedding)

That's where this AMAZING dress came from! A Maggie Sottero!

Fabulous gown means FAB wedding! And this one so did not disappoint! I first met Leslie and her mom, Ava, way back when. We talked about the wedding then, but gosh! It turned out way more than that little conversation way back at Ruby Tequila's. LOL

Wonderful fun with wonderful people! And a minister that cried! I almost forgot about that. It's a shame I couldn't get a close up of that, but FUMC doesn't allow photography inside the sanctuary.

Enjoy the photos! As always, more on their gallery.





































3 comments:

The Reeds 8:43 PM  

I love that ring shot!

Aft first I thought the bride was doing the split across two chairs like a Chinese acrobat show! Then I saw the stool she was sitting on. Funny!

Alisa Palmer 7:00 AM  

beautiful wedding, stunning ceremony, gorgeous shots, refreshing perspectives, awesome cake, great ring shot - thanks for the burst of energy this made me feel! You'll always be such a great inspiration to me!

Kayla 7:19 AM  

Beautiful wedding! Great shots as always!

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP