search this blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Idalee's 95th Birthday

And it was all about Clara! Jill and Corey came in for IdaLee's 95th Birthday and we all wanted to hold the baby. She's adorable! Just look at Summer and Jack in the shot below. They'd make excellent babysitters. :)


We had a wonderful time together celebrating IdaLee and eating very good food. My little family had given up sweets for Lent but we always make an exception the night of IdaLee's birthday and I'm so thankful we did. Davida served a cake from Sweet Temptations and it was incredibly YUMMY! I personally ate myself sick. Still recovering! LOL

Good times for sure.



























1 comments:

Mary Ann 6:52 AM  

Great pictures!! I just love how you can see all the love everyone has for one another.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP