search this blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Keleigh


I'll warn you now, I went a bit overboard. I seriously couldn't help myself. This is Miss Keleigh Taylor. She's graduating from Melissa, Texas this year, but in our hearts, she will always be a Cooper Girl.

I first met her and her family when Summer played ball with Keleigh's sister, Whitney. They were fast and furious friends, and the entire family is that way. They welcome you with open arms and are just the kind of people you want to love for life. That's the Taylors. In a nutshell.

So, when Keleigh needed GRAD portraits, HELLO! I wanted to shoot them. So we did. Yesterday in the wind and chilly weather. And we had the BEST time!

Here's your sneak peek Keleigh! You were AWESOME! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this. I'll post them on facebook soon!



































0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP