search this blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Michael - Coronado Graduate 2010



YEAH! A BOY! A REAL BOY!

I know. I'm very strange sometimes, but the majority of what I photograph is pretty and romantic and lovely in a satin ribbon sort of way. So, when I get the chance to get a guy...ALONE and in his own skin, not a tux, I love it!

Michael and his sister are friends with Sarah, who I photographed last week. I was THRILLED when his mom called to book his senior session. I need more guys to light up my world! And Michael was definitely good medicine.

He's a great guy. Has a good face, the perfect young guy hair! And he plays guitar. And will do so on cue. :)

Thanks Michael. I had a good time tonight. :)

































0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP