search this blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

ATTENTION!

Dear Photoreflect.com Customers,

As of June 1, 2006, the online relationship between Kristin Bednarz Photography and Photoreflect.com will be gone.

Obsolete

Ended

Kapooey!

So, if you have photographs that you always intended to order, but just never did? Get them in ASAP! You have less than 30 days!

If you have orders that you've placed, do not be alarmed. They will be processed and shipped out.

IF 30 days is not long enough for you to make your selections on images that have been there for over 6 months, not a problem, just shoot me an email at info@kristinbednarz.com and I will let you know the details in moving your images to my new online hosting system.

I would like to say that I will miss PR? I mean, we started this business together when I made the jump from film to digital.

But I won't.

So, go there now....www.kristinbednarz.photoreflect.com to make sure you have all the images you wanted from your 2005 or earlier sessions. After June 1st, 2006...no more!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP