search this blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

a wedding with www.josephmark.com


I second shot for www.josephmark.com. The wedding was held at the gloriously romantic and opulent, St. Germain in downtown Dallas. Second shooters generally cover whatever the head photographer tells them to cover. In this case, basically details and whatever else came my way.

It was a wonderful evening with the most amazing cake EVER! I was in love. I always am with cake. Sad to say I didn't taste, although I did smell it several times. Couldn't be helped. It filled the nasal area every time I scooted by.

The ceremony was held in the outdoor courtyard with lovely touches everywhere you looked. The flowers were wonderful and vibrant and the perfect touch for such a lush green view.
























0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP