search this blog

Saturday, May 27, 2006

school's out



School is OUT and Summer, my youngest had a friend over for some "out of school" fun. Hannah lives down the road from us and they became friends when Summer started 4th grade at Cooper.

I was working on the computer, (of course...) when 3 "strangers" knocked on my door! Imagine my surprise! And enjoyment that my camera was ready for something like this.


Kalyn wore hers the rest of the day. Right before her soccer game, she washed it off. We'd been to the post office, video store and grocery store at that point.




2 comments:

The Steffens 8:33 AM  

They look way cute! HAHA.

kristinbednarz 8:41 AM  

funny, huh?

I'm sure you and Stacy and Ally have a bunch of goofy pics like this too! You three were always up to stuff!

Kristin

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP