search this blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

lily



It's hard waiting for your close up! Poor baby Lily. I was a bit late in meeting her and because so, her schedule was off. But I had the most enjoyable time getting to know her Mom, Christine while Lily "cat napped". And that BIG crooked smile? OH, my gosh! Soooo cute! But my favorite part had to be the potato knees. I've never quite heard that expression before, but I think it's perfect for all those cute adorable dimples that appear in the region. Babies are just so cute at this age, and Lily is definitely no exception.





2 comments:

Anonymous 6:42 AM  

sxWhat a beautiful baby!!
-Crystal

Anonymous 11:32 AM  

She is oh so beautiful!!!!
I can see some Christy and Russ, but a bit more Christy!
God continue to pour HIS blessings on all of you. Muchos, xxxxxooooo From Great-Auntie Candy, Aunt Julia, Auntie & Uncle Victoria & Carlos & lil' cousin Noah!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP