search this blog

Sunday, May 21, 2006

beth + martin


Martin Haddix and Beth Snell were married this weekend in a wonderful ceremony at a lovely church on Polk Street in Amarillo. The photograph above is of Beth during her bridal cermony that took place at the church on Polk. I drove up one day in April and loved the light in the small chapel. I knew I would repeat the same places with the couple which you will see below.

I payed close attention to details and faces during our short time together. Really enjoyed discovering fun things with the rings. Yes, we spent the day together, but the ceremony started at 7 PM and the reception was over by 10 PM. So, in such short amount of time, I had to move quickly. I worked really hard to capture all of the amazing details in that short amount of time.


The bridal luncheon was at this wonderful catering company, which was decorated very eclectic with hidden treasures every where you looked. I found a set of legal encyclopedias and made use of the bride's ring. Too cute!



This is Tina, the bride's friend, in town again from Florida. Can you say "Cavendar's Shopping Excursion"? While Beth, rested, Tina shopped!





Martin had a great face! Always full of character and just very welcoming.




John Wayne, guarding the bride's dress. HA!


















3 comments:

laurenclark 7:06 AM  

wow! I love her dress and the ring shots!

Anonymous 7:40 AM  

I love the b/w of Beth in the dressing room with Rebbeca. The butterfly pic was awsome.
the Lofted shot of Beth and Martin at the alter was great also.

kristinbednarz 7:44 AM  

Don't you just think of Scarlet when you see that gown! It was so fun being a part of Beth's day and just watching her evolve into this AMAZING bride. So fun!

And that bride's room? So rich and perfect for that gown. Totally lifted my creativity level and got me in the mood for a good romance. HA

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP