search this blog

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

baby levi


He's not here yet, but soon.

Stephanie and Nathan are expecting baby boy #4. They've named him Levi. And I spent the morning yesterday with her and the "clan". WOW! I've forgotten how much energy Rug Rats have at this age! My gosh!

I'm loving the spot metering on my new 5D! It produces the results I've yearned for since leaving film back in 2002. It's just an amazing way to pin point what I'm seeing and produce what is needed to convey that.

Stephanie's belly doesn't look near like it did with the other boys. But Little Levi did manage to make his presence known in a few shots.

Thanks, Steph! See you (and Levi) on the 13th.






0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP