search this blog

Monday, August 07, 2006

the jones family


Meet the Jones Family. They go to my church, St. Joseph Church in Slaton and have 3 boys. Matthew, Caden and Nathaniel. Mark and Christy love the Lord with all their hearts. They let him lead their lives and it's led them in a direction they probably didn't expect, but fully accept with open hearts.

Pray for them today, this week and for a while. Mark is giving his kidney to a friend that needs one.

We spent a good part of last night enjoying each other in weird places. The boys are so full of energy and it was a challenge to get them all in one frame and still enjoy the process of taking pictures. I didn't want to be very stern. It's not my game with kids. I want them to want the camera on them. They did very well.








5 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 10:33 AM  

Diane called and told us this last night. I can't believe it!!! Mark is such a self-less guy...really cool story! And such a cute family!

kristinbednarz 10:39 AM  

I know, Ally. Such a way to live your life, huh?

gosh, makes me look inward and question if I'm doing enough.

Scary answer.

Anxious to photograph your "little family". Ü

laurenclark 7:56 PM  

Kristin, I'm glad to see that you found the "forest" :) Your picture there is wonderful!

Anonymous 6:34 AM  

My heart is in my throat & tears in my eyes as I look at this very special family-Mark's "call to action" as a part of the Body of Christ overwhelms me - his mother.

kristinbednarz 7:37 AM  

And look, "mom", you raised him? You. God gave you the gift and you trained that gift up in the way it should go. And oh, look at it go!

It excites me! That people can have the courage to jump when He says jump. I only pray for that courage. When he "enlarges my territory" I want to be ready to jump like Mark.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP