search this blog

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I love my mom...


My mom is the Greatest! I love this picture of her above. She is full of life, spirit and just plain fun. She came to visit last week and could only stay a little bit, but I'll take what I can get in life.

We spent most of the visit gathered around food. If there's one thing me and my mom are good at, it's being "couch potatoes". We love to eat, sit and visit and in that order. I'll include a quick smudge of pictures as I'm headed out the door right now. I'll try and post more later, but don't keep your fingers crossed too long. Life is BUSY!

I love you Mom!





5 comments:

emily alexander 8:14 PM  

Wow, you can definitely see the family resemblance! Jonathan saw a picture of Summer the other day and said she looked just like you, so you have three generations looking alike!

Anonymous 6:15 AM  

Such a sweet family---U resemble y'r mother sooo much especially the one of summer and grandma

kristinbednarz 6:23 AM  

Thanks for the comments. You know the old saying, I see more of my Mother in me everyday? WEll, literally! In every smile wrinkle and mostly when I look in my eyes. At first it used to bother me, but now? Not so much. With us being so far away, it's like I have a piece of her with me!

Anonymous 3:11 PM  

What a nice posting! You know I love keeping up with you and your work. I agree with all the above and your girls are just growing up and are so beautiful.
Christy Loafman

Jodel Phillips 11:09 AM  

Kris,
Oh my goodness! Love the shots of the girls....and love your post about your Mom.

Congrats on the new 5D. I am delighted for you!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP