search this blog

Saturday, April 14, 2007

katherine and tim



I'm in Waller, Texas avoiding the thunderstorms and cold of back home. I saw on the news where some places got baseball size hail! Oh, my...I'm seriously hoping my ride suffered no damage. Anyway, Katherine Tucker is marrying Tim Clymer and I'm so excited to be a part of it! I met them for the first time (in person) yesterday at the rehearsal. I meet many of my clients this way as we communicate online for the most part. These two are so cute together!

The wedding is taking place at Katherine's family place in Waller and it's so pretty and green here. The trees are super tall and everything is so lovely and after spending some time with the families last night, it's going to be such a wonderful celebration tonight.


























1 comments:

Unknown 6:23 PM  

Kristin,

My wife and I love the early pictures. Can't wait too see the rest.

John & Corrie(the bridesmaid with the camera questions)

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP