search this blog

Monday, April 30, 2007

lonestar



Wow! I just checked the archives and it's been months since I have photographed my daughter's soccer team! They desperately needed documenting. Many of the girls have grown, gotten faster, gotten stronger! I've so enjoyed watching them through the lens this week!

I won't post very many here, because I post them all online for all the parents. You can view their LONESTAR SPRING GALLERY by clicking HERE.

Congratulations GIRLS on your BIG win over Amarillo Lightening! GREAT, GREAT GAME!!!










1 comments:

cristy cross 3:32 PM  

I love the one of your daughter kicking the ball and the other girl's face in reaction to the kick. Hahaha!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP