search this blog

Thursday, April 12, 2007

meet annmarie



I loved this session! How much fun? First, she's a Cooper girl and that's hits close to home for me, since that is my children's school, and 2nd, she's a lovely, blonde girl who loves fashion, and knows how to wear it. AND the icing on the cake? The fact that her sister LOVES photography. Very cool.

Graduate season is fast upon us and the weather has been perfect for on location shooting. And what awesome locations did we find! Just check these amazing photos we made together!

Thanks, Ann-marie! I had such a great time with you and your family and tell your sister, the disk is in the mail! Here's the sneak peek, the rest will be on your gallery soon!




































4 comments:

laurenclark 7:46 AM  

Yay! Aren't seniors the best? I love the blueish toned tin background pictures. Hot!

Jamie Pitman 8:08 AM  

Kristin, looks like you did something different with your lighting. Were you using flash? I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! Those are amazing.

cristy cross 12:06 PM  

the last one is my favorite. And the first one is so cute.

kristinbednarz 6:44 AM  

Hi, everyone.

Lauren, I'm really enjoying them more and more. I still perfer Weddings overall, but throw in a graduate once in a while to spice things up! Thanks!

Jamie, no, these are all natural light. No flash. I just embraced the edges of the light inside doorways, arches and at the edge of the shadows. And then, towards the end, when the sun was low, I pulled her out and directly in it to create a different look. Of course, it helps when they look like Ann-marie! My job is so easy! LOL

Cristy, thanks! The last one is my fav, too!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP