search this blog

Friday, April 06, 2007

Plano Bound

Just a quick post to let you know I'm heading to Plano with my family to spend time with my neices and nephews. I'm so excited to see them! It has been way too long!

I will also have the chance to shoot a wedding with Brooks and my favorite girl, Leigh of http://www.brookswhittington.com/. So, check back on Sunday, and I shall try to have a sneak peek up for you.

A special thank you to everyone that has been so kind and wonderfully patient this past month. Many of you have waited patiently for albums, enlargements, and photographs and March has definitely been a month that has tested me both spiritually and professionally.

Please know that everything is being taken care of and I hope to befully caught up soon! I have a new "person" to introduce you to that is going to be such an assest to everything I love about my job of photography! I'm very excited about changes that are on the horizon for me and my business, and of course I want to share them with you.

Take care,

Kristin

3 comments:

Kerry Kern 11:18 AM  

Love the track pictures way to go!!!. Have fun on your trip!

cristy cross 12:48 PM  

Oh how fun. I'm jealous. Have a blast. I'm sure Stephanie is looking at my sentence saying, "thats a fragment."

Jodel Phillips 11:05 AM  

Hope you had a great weekend! Looking forward to seeing a Hindu wedding pic. I am sure it was an adventure.

Love the track pics, Kalyn is so expressive.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP