search this blog

Sunday, December 02, 2007

alyson + jonathan


These two are what some would call, "the best thing since sliced bread." Adorable, from the skin to the soul. Just adorable. They may look familar. Jonathan invited me along to photograph his proposal to Alyson just a few weeks back. Yesterday afternoon, we spent some time together before Jonathan hopped a plane back to Ft. Worth. We had so much fun and they were such great sports when I pulled a doozey. In my drug induced hazy fog, (nursing a cold) I forgot my cards. Yep. That's like a dentist forgetting his funny gas before he pulls your tooth. Geez...

All ended up well and I got some amazing images! Thanks you two! It was so much fun and I wish you the BEST in your new life together!

























7 comments:

Kayla Barker 8:38 PM  

Sooo cute! I love the foot shots! It looks like that beautiful ivy wall is starting to brown. I think Clint and I got it at the perfect time!! :-D

Jonathan 9:06 PM  

AHH! Kristin - they look AWESOME! Alyson and I had so much fun, it was a BLAST! I'm glad you clarified why you were in a "drug induced hazy fog." You rock, and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Thank you SO MUCH again!

kristinbednarz 7:25 AM  

Oh, gosh...didn't even think about the "drug comment". LOL "Yes, mom and Dad, we hired a very high photographer for our engagement photos because she has such a vision." OH, my.

LOL

Thanks, everyone!

Unknown 9:13 AM  

Where is the ivy wall I love that.

emily alexander 9:00 PM  

OMG, that is my worst nightmare to forget my cards. Jonathan is always reminding me....I love the shoes though. Hope you feel better!!

Britta 7:13 AM  

I love the shadow picture. How creative. But what isn't creative about your art?!!

Britta 7:13 AM  

I love the shadow picture. How creative. But what isn't creative about your art?!!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP