search this blog

Saturday, December 22, 2007

green bean casserole for 30 people



I'm anticipating all the things I need to do. Could do. Should do. And instead of doing, I'm sitting and sipping coffee.

I wanted to show you my tree. The girls decorated it this year. I love our tree, not because of the tree, but because of the ornaments. Nothing matches, yet it's all us so it works. And the fruit loop garland is my favorite, but kinda scary too. We've had it for almost 5 years and no mice have ever tried to eat it. Yes, country people have mice. Just a way of life. So, if a mice won't eat processed cereal, should we?

Oh, and the blog title post? That's what I'm supposed to bring Christmas Day to Barbara's house.

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP