search this blog

Monday, December 03, 2007

for libby


I just drove in from Andrews and stayed up late helping my 8th grader with her Math project. I just tucked her in and it's 1:24 am. AND she did not drag her feet on this one folks. Just get ready all you parents of young kids out there. Junior high is tough. Especially if your kid is involved in sports.

Anyway, I've been photographing all these kids for quite a few years now. They are all cousins and we wanted to make a GREAT photograph for their Grandma. I'm not going to include many of the group shot, just in case she's a blog reader, but I so wanted to please those that read with these adorable faces.

Great afternoon and such great kids!



the boys



and the girls







carter

rex

megan


drew



libby




miss sydney



chandler


price



ben


emmy




Good night folks!

3 comments:

Dennis Bullock 6:54 AM  

Wonderful shots Kristin. The singles with the texture is king!

Anne Almasy 1:15 PM  

This is a WONDERFUL family session! The photos are so vibrant and full of love!

The Stanford Family 4:05 PM  

You don't know me but I love looking at your photos. I had Libby in kindergarten last year and love these 2 families. You take great photos! Maybe I can get you to take my family someday!!! :)

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP