search this blog

Sunday, December 09, 2007

elizabeth + garret



If you are long time blog reader, then you will know that friend Eli passed away this summer. Her name was Elizabeth and she married my husband's cousin, Garett. I didn't realize the significance of my couple's names from last night's session until just right now. LOL Isn't that something?

Meet Elizabeth and Garret. They are getting married next year and I have the pleasure of photographing their wedding. And after spending a bitter cold evening with them last night, and a wonderful dinner together, it will definitely be a pleasure.

Thanks you two for being so brave, and so cuddly and so lovely full of yummy mushy love together. I loved photographing you two!






















2 comments:

Kayla Barker 1:00 PM  

Girl, you have been BUSY! I love these locations! I love the windmills. I have been stalking your website all weekend to see if you've put up all our pictures! ;-) I'm anxiously waiting...

Geanette 9:38 PM  

Beautiful photos capturing all the "yummy cuddly love"..we are in southern california and it feels this cold lately..they arein sweaters and I'm ready for a parka..I guess thats where love helps!++

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP