search this blog

Friday, December 07, 2007

the kuhn family

The Kuhn Family
Jason, Laura, Wyatt, Savannah, and Lilly



Last night, Wyatt, who is the boy in the shot above, asked me when we finished photographing last night if I would have dinner with them. The Kuhn family lives in Levelland and I had driven over last night to photograph their family. I wanted to say yes. No, correct that, I wanted to SCREAM yes! I've been dealing with a head cold, and album issues, not to mention just the basic holiday stress and I would have loved nothing more than to sit down with this adorable, imaginative little boy and his family and enjoy myself. I had so much fun photographing them, just thinking about dinner and getting the giggles warmed my heart. But alas, I had a family myself waiting at home, so I had to tell Wyatt no. Sorry about that, Wyatt.

Laura and Jason, if you guys are reading this? Your kids are ultra precious and I loved spending time with them and with you. Hope you love your sneak peek!










The shot below was taken by Wyatt. I better watch out! When he grows up, he will totally be stealing my clients! Great shot, Wyatt!





























6 comments:

Kayla Barker 3:11 PM  

OH MY GOSH, Kristin! The couch pictures are AWESOME!!!! I love them! Great job!

Toni 4:50 PM  

This is the best family session I have seen from anyone in a long time. You rocked this one friend! Way to go fellow zombie!

kristinbednarz 8:21 AM  

I love them, too Kayla! Just great images from the get go with these guys.

Toni, thanks! Zombie Foto coming soon to a mini mall near you!

LOL

Anne Almasy 3:10 PM  

The red couch in the field is great! What's the story behind that? Did you drag it out there? Did THEY drag it out there? Very cool...

emily alexander 8:06 PM  

Kristin I really love the blue wall photos. The kids are so cute and expressive. What great family shots!! Hope you get to feeling better!!!!!

kristinbednarz 12:28 PM  

the couch is Laura and Jason's. The 2nd I walked into their house I knew I had to grab it. Just too much fun! Jason and I loaded it up in my Yukon and he bunged it to the door because my door wouldn't stay closed. I'll do almost anything for a great shot and he will too. LOL

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP