search this blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

dallas

We spent the Easter Weekend in Dallas after our Ski Trip to Red River. Yep, only home one day in between and we hit the road again. Kalyn's soccer team, Lonestar had a soccer tournament in Arlington so we drove down and stayed with Jason and Emily. So much fun getting the cousins together!

I took lots of photos and have everything posted in LONESTAR GALLERY. But I wanted to share a few "sideline" pictures I managed to squeeze out of my camera between the action shots.

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!












2 comments:

Joseph 5:06 PM  

Thanks for the comment! I'm so glad to hear about your sister and her family... praise the Lord!

. 1:20 PM  

wow soccer is intence!

-ily

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP