search this blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

red river again


I realize that many of you are probably sick to death of my personal pictures and are really wanting to see amazing wedding photographs, or a sexy engagement session or two. But alas, all you have to view today are my personal pics from my days in the bar at Red River. LOL

Davida, Devin's mom and I hung out there for quite a while watching all the skiiers fall and slide down the hill. Thankfully, none were our family. :) We tried being all serious for our "snow bar bunny" photos and it totally cracks me up to look at this one.

You will also find some great images from the poker games played every night before we turned in. So much fun being a Bednarz. :)













2 comments:

Candace J Banks 4:09 PM  

first of all, that drink looks soooo good...is that pathetic or what?

secondly, you make about as good of a serious face as i do--this isn't an insult, just a fact--i don't know how models do it...i much prefer to smile...and in fact, when i die, i'm gonna ask them to put a permanent smile on my face...that may sound weird, but i just don't do non-smiles well...

and i've been meaning to ask, which one of these guys is your husband? i haven't been able to figure it out?

i've loved seeing your family play! thanks for posting!

blessings,
candace

Stephanie 5:10 AM  

Kristin. Please tell her the truth. None of them are your husband. You and I both know you are married to McDreamy. WHERE IS HE?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP