search this blog

Saturday, March 15, 2008

guess where I'm at?

Red River, NM

We met the cousins in Red River New Mexico for a quick ski/snowboarding trip. I promise lots of pictures in the next few days thanks to AT&T's great coverage here and a new USB data port for the mac book.

It was a 6 hour drive so we watched a good part of season 7 of Friends for the upteenth time. I LOVE this show! Hey, Allyson. I know you do too, girl!



Once at the cabin, I had just a few minutes of sunshine before the sunset disappeared behind the mountains. It 's pretty nice here. It's their last week of skiing and Beach Week. You can skii in your grass skirt and tropical shirt. I'll try and get a few shots for next blog post.





It was so cool to see Jack and Brooke. This is the first break ever that we've had the same dates. The cousins have new braces they are sporting. So, it was definitely picture time.





And drinking time! I'm here to relax for just a day or two and then it's back to the grind stone.



Until tomorrow!

1 comments:

Candace J Banks 8:56 AM  

looks like yall had fun! i can't wait to see more pics!
blessings,
candace

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP