search this blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

the loafman family


Do you not just want to squeeze him and love him and take him home with you? Oh, my gosh! I just spent the better part of the day, driving to meet this adorable little guy who currently lives in Amarillo. I photographed his Mom and Dad's wedding a few years ago, and now that they've expanded their family, I just had to photograph it as well.

Meet Cooper. He's currently 9 months old and unavailable girls. I'm afraid late nights are spent with Dad on the couch and playing some ball. But gosh, he still makes you sigh, huh>

Enjoy the sneak peek!

















3 comments:

Kayla Barker 11:04 AM  

He is so stinkin' adorable!

Dennis Bullock 2:26 PM  

Oh my gosh he is a cute little bug.

Candace J Banks 11:55 AM  

what a handsome family!! you did awesome, as always! candace

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP