search this blog

Sunday, June 08, 2008

laura + jason (the rehearsal)


I LOVE old churches. And by old, I don't mean "falling down" so I guess I should say I LOVE old, LOVED churches. And Central Christian Downtown Austin, is a loved church, and absolutely beautiful! We started Friday afternoon out there and then moved the group to The Headliner's Club, followed by a "Twilight Toast" at The Belmont.

Great way to spend an Friday in Austin. :)

I'm leaving today for Washington, DC. It's the 7-8th Grade Trip and I'm part of it with my daughter Kalyn. So, try as I might, I might not get to blog much in the next 4 days. But I promise to share much with you when I get back home.

Stay tuned for the wedding "sneak peek". :)


















1 comments:

alli zachry 2:03 PM  

I love this couple -- such incredible, beautiful people inside & out! So happy you were able to capture the most special weekend of their lives! :)

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP