search this blog

Monday, June 16, 2008

laura + jason (the wedding)


Laura has waited long enough. Immediately after flying home from their AWESOME Austin wedding, I flew on a plane with my oldest daughter and her 8th grade class to Washington, DC. I seriously thought that I would have had plenty of time to get these on the blog for everyone to see, but we didn't have internet at our hotel, nor did I find a hot spot or the time to blog! WOW! We were busy! But more on that later. First, the wedding! Of course, like always, more on their SNEAK PEEK GALLERY.

CLICK HERE.







I loved the soft look of Laura's "up do". She looked FABULOUS!













































0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP