search this blog

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

chris + rob

Busy, busy week!  With the online galleries causing me grief (and those looking for their photographs), I waited to showcase Chris and Robert's wedding.  My intern came today to "clock some hours" and I had her upload the files, so now I can show you what a wonderful day they had.  :)  


By the way, the online galleries are back up and running and the intern?  She's up and running too as well.

And a huge "I'm sorry" for having Robert married to "Laura" for a day or so.  I do this all the time, call Chris her sister.  Darn it.  Also, if you want to see more, just click the link below to see the rest of their "sneak peek".  These two sure now how to throw a GREAT dance!



















0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP