search this blog

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

I beat myself up every day for not getting things done. Yesterday, the girls were home from school and we had been up late the night before watching the Lady Pirates lose. I had to go to the Video Store to take care of a few things and I was just plain wore out. I had good intentions for many things I wanted to get done. We are leaving today for Prosper, TX to celebrate the Holiday with family. And my "to do" list? Definitely not done.


Never enough time in the day.

My Thanksgiving Prayer
Lord, thank you for giving me another day of grace to screw up. And thank you for loving me despite my faults of procrastination and over eating. Be with us, Lord as we travel and help me to bite my tongue and NOT provoke my family. We can be so hateful tone wise to each other when we are cranky and pent up. Bring us JOY oh, Lord! JOY for being together and JOY for not having to do dishes this Turkey Day.

I love you, Lord.



I'll leave you with basketball photos of my youngest. She plays on Mondays and I never seem to get her images up past facebook.


sigh
















0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP