search this blog

Monday, November 02, 2009

LUBBOCK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER: Summer's Zoe's last VB Game

Monday, October 26th, Summer Zoe played VB for the last time in junior high. She wants to play HS Ball and we shall see if she's got what it takes, of course, I know she does, but does she? I'll support her of course, because I'm that kind of mom and I love her so. But I'm not crazy about the VB. To me it's a game that should be played on the beach with cute guys and summer sand, and beer. But I will support her and cheer for her and haul her back and forth from gym to gym and love her the entire time I do it. That's what Mom's do.


She played well and Coach Hopkins sported some killer shoes for their last game. I even managed to get the team together in one shot. We do have everyone in that last shot, right?

Great group of girls and they had some much fun playing together.








4 comments:

Mary Ann 10:50 AM  

Your baby is growing up so fast. Great pics again and again and again.

kristinbednarz 11:34 AM  

She is growing up way too fast! I was crying today while driving, if you can believe. I passed an old park in Lubbock where she used to play softball when she was like 9. Totally welled up and bawled!

Anonymous 9:16 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous 5:06 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP