search this blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lady Pirates Scrimmages

When I post personal pictures on my blog, I like to write. It's one of the reason's I've been posting BB photos over on facebook. I'm afraid I'll say something wrong. Walk on tiptoes and march to the right drum, sort of speak. That and the fact that facebook is so darn easy and blogger takes more effort.


But I've been photographing the Lady Pirate BB Team and my daughter of course and I'm enjoying it immensely. And I like to think I'm getting pretty darn good.

I pray.

I want so many great things for Kalyn Marie.

I want her to hear the crowd cheer. I want her to play every second. I want her to be wanted by the team, by the coach and by the other parents.

So I pray.

































0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP