search this blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

They grow 'em good in Plainview

I love this shot above. Abby (I hope I'm spelling this right) was the first DEB I met yesterday. She rocked her shots with pizzaz and attitude. Enough grace rolled in to carry the roll of debutante. All the girls did! I'm raising daughters and yesterday was a treat for me. Plainview DEBS drove down and spent the afternoon with me photographing them for their promotional material for their upcoming ball. I had the BEST time watching them interact and most of all, work their personalities in front of the camera.


Well done ladies!

To view your full sneak peek, CLICK HERE. I'm emailing you each the password.















Special thanks to my cousin, Keri who graciously loaned me her killer chair.


1 comments:

The Reeds 4:02 PM  

I LOVE my diet cokes!!! *whimper* I've gone a whole week without one.. Bu tI can't let go of my morning joe... :)

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP