search this blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lady Pirates vs Caprock

Bethany has such a ballah attitude. I love girls like that. Not afraid to get down and dirty and get the job done. I missed a game during the tournament for a gorgeous bridal Friday, and it's a shame I can't show you. HELLO! GIRL WAS LOVELY!


But I did attend Saturday's game. We didn't do very well for #1 in the state team during this tournament. But if you remove all the labels and realize this is the first contact these girls have seen together as a team.

EVER.

We did OK.

Of course, Kalyn Marie always does GREAT. I'm her mom. :)










all I heard was swish.

I like that sound.













CLOCKED

she never lost consciousness and she stayed in the game.

But a definite OUCH and "gasp" could be heard from the crowd.












0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP